Monday, October 01, 2012

Not Stupid At All


Hello Lovedolls :)

mm oftenly said that love conquers all. falling in love is easy. everyone knows that. so here is a lil something that ive just read and decided to share it with my readers :)

“I am only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair spray I use and the girlfriends I have.”

i dont even know know what i was... i felt so many things that day...back and forth with excitement, confusion, pushing thoughts of hope aside and then hopes rushing back in....happened so quick.

Think about it...
The prettiest woman in the world can have trouble in her heart.
And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes... might be lonely.
And the word says if 'I have not Love, I have nothing.'

So, again, love yourself...love who you are. Look in the mirror in the morning, and smile and say...

“I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...